- Location / Dublin, Ireland
- Venue / 3Arena
The first show by the band in this city since June 2011 on the Mirrorball tour.
The third time at this venue since it reopened.
The venue is located on the North side of Dublin in the Docklands area right next to the River Liffey.
It was opened in December 2008 as the 3Arena following its renovation.
The original venue was first played by the band in 1992 as The Point Depot.
'Let's Go' and 'Dangerous' played from the new album in a 16 song setlist.
Joe played a short snippet of 'Last Dance' before 'Two Steps Behind'.
The stage set up was basically the same as the recent US/Canadian shows.
Read the full - Show Report
- 00 - Let's Go Intro
- 01 - Let's Go
- 02 - Animal
- 03 - Undefeated
- 04 - Dangerous
- 05 - Love Bites
- 06 - Armageddon It
- 07 - Rick Savage Bass Solo/Rock On
- 00 - Last Dance - (Joe Elliott Acoustic Snippet) - (Live Debut)
- 08 - Two Steps Behind (acoustic/Joe Only)
- 09 - Rocket (Single Version)
- 10 - When Love & Hate Collide
- 11 - Switch 625 (Instrumental)
- 12 - Hysteria
- 13 - Let's Get Rocked
- 14 - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- 15 - Rock Of Ages
- 16 - Photograph
songs by album
- 2015 - Def Leppard - 2
- 2011 - Mirrorball - 1
- 2006 - YEAH! - 1
- 1995 - Vault - 1
- 1993 - Retro-Active - 1
- 1992 - Adrenalize - 1
- 1987 - Hysteria - 6
- 1983 - Pyromania - 2
- 1981 - High 'n' Dry - 1
- Tour - Def Leppard World Tour 2015
- Fan Recorded - none yet
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address - North Wall Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
- Irish Province - Leinster
- Area Map - Google
- Last Played Here - 8th June 2011
- Capacity - 13,000
- Attendance - n/a
- Gross Sales - n/a
- Doors - n/a
- Promoter - Live Nation.
- Headliner - Def Leppard - (9:35-11pm)
- Co-Headliner - Whitesnake -(7:40-9:05pm)
- Support Act - Black Star Riders - (6:40-7:20pm)
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Phil Collen - Guitars
- 03 - Vivian Campbell - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
The back of the venue where the main entrance is and the old front entrance of the train depot where the band posed for the photo seen on the back of the 'Animal' and 'Women' singles.
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history