- Location / London, England
- Venue / Wembley Arena
The first show by the band in this city since June 2008 on the Songs From The Sparkle Lounge tour.
The 7th time at this venue.
The venue is located in the Wembley Park area of North West London and stands next to the 90,000 capacity Wembley Stadium on the same complex.
It was opened in July 1934 as the Empire Pool and is the second largest currently used arena in London after The O2.
The venue was renovated in 2005 to 2006 and reopened on 2nd April 2006 with an increased capacity and with the main front entrance moved from the East side of the venue to the West.
In 1978 the name was changed to Wembley Arena and then to The SSE Arena, Wembley in 2014.
This was the last show of the 2011 Mirrorball tour.
'Let It Go' returned to the set as well as 'C'mon C'mon' for the first time in the UK since 17th July 2008 in Nottingham.
Motley Crue singer Vince Neil watched at least the first few songs of Lep's set from the friends and family area (on Phil's side).
A decent quality audience recording exist from this show.
Read more about this show and video videos/photos.
- 00 - Undefeated/Mirrorball Intro
- 01 - Undefeated
- 02 - Rocket (Single Version)
- 03 - Action
- 04 - Let It Go
- 05 - C'mon C'mon
- 06 - When Love & Hate Collide
- 07 - Women
- 08 - Two Steps Behind (acoustic)
- 09 - Bringin' On The Heartbreak (acoustic/electric)
- 10 - Switch 625 (Instrumental)
- 11 - Hysteria
- 12 - Animal
- 13 - Armageddon It
- 14 - Photograph
- 15 - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- 16 - Love Bites
- 17 - Let's Get Rocked
songs by album
- 2011 - Mirrorball - 1
- 2008 - Songs From The Sparkle Lounge - 1
- 1995 - Vault - 1
- 1993 - Retro-Active - 2
- 1992 - Adrenalize - 1
- 1987 - Hysteria - 7
- 1983 - Pyromania - 1
- 1981 - High 'n' Dry - 3
- Tour - Def Leppard Mirrorball World Tour 2011
- Fan Recorded - Yes (Audio/Video)
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address - Arena Square, Engineers Way, London HA9 0AA
- English Region - Greater London
- Area Map - Google
- Last Show Here - 26th June 2008
- Capacity - 11,000
- Attendance - n/a
- Gross Sales - n/a
- Promoter - Live Nation
- Headliner - Def Leppard - (9:30-11pm)
- Support Act - Motley Crue - (7:30-9pm)
- Support Act - Steel Panther - (6:30-7:10pm)
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Phil Collen - Guitars
- 03 - Vivian Campbell - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
A view inside the arena.
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history