- Location / Birmingham/Pelham, AL, USA
- Venue / Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
The first show by the band in this city since August 2008 on the Songs From The Sparkle Lounge tour.
The fourth time at this venue.
The venue is located in the city of Pelham which is 20.8 miles South of the city centre of Birmingham, AL.
It was opened in 1986 as Oak Mountain Amphitheatre.
From 2004 to 2012 the venue was known as Verizon Wireless Music Center but changed back to the original name in 2012.
'Let It Go' returned to the set. 'Promises' was left out.
Joe played a short snippet of 'Sweet Home Alabama' as he has many times on past tours.
It rained during the show but this did not affect the performance. The 'Disintegrate' intro was played without the 'Def Leppard' curtain and the band filing on as they did at most European shows.
The smaller stage specifications of this venue meant the Thrust stage was much shorter and did not reach beyond the first row of seats.
Vivian Campbell was due to return at this show after missing three dates of the tour for health reasons.
However Rick Allen reported on Twitter that he had travel issues with flights and so Steve Brown performed in his place once more.
Read the full - Show Report
- 00 - Disintegrate
- 01 - Rock! Rock! (Till You Drop)
- 02 - Animal
- 03 - Let It Go
- 04 - Foolin'
- 05 - Paper Sun
- 06 - Love Bites
- 07 - Armageddon It
- 08 - Rick Savage Bass Solo/Rock On
- 00 - Sweet Home Alabama - (By Lynyrd Skynyrd) - (Joe Elliott Acoustic Snippet)
- 09 - Two Steps Behind (acoustic/Joe Only)
- 10 - Rocket (Single Version)
- 11 - Bringin' On The Heartbreak (electric)
- 12 - Switch 625 (Instrumental)
- 13 - Hysteria
- 14 - Let's Get Rocked
- 15 - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- 16 - Rock Of Ages
- 17 - Photograph
songs by album
- 2006 - YEAH! - 1
- 1999 - Euphoria - 1
- 1993 - Retro-Active - 1
- 1992 - Adrenalize - 1
- 1987 - Hysteria - 6
- 1983 - Pyromania - 4
- 1981 - High 'n' Dry - 3
- Tour - Def Leppard World Tour 2015
- Fan Recorded - none yet
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address - 1000 Amphitheater Road, Pelham, AL 35124
- US State - Alabama
- Area Map - Google
- Last Played Here - 2nd August 2008
- Capacity - 10,500
- Attendance - n/a
- Gross Sales - n/a
- Headliner - Def Leppard
- Support Act - Styx
- Support Act - Tesla
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Phil Collen - Guitars
- 03 - Vivian Campbell - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
A view ouside the venue looking in towards the stage area.
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history