- Location / Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
- Venue / Parque Acero Fundidora
- Event / Monterrey City Festival
The first show in this city since September 2012 on the Rock Of Ages tour.
The first time at this venue and event.
The venue is located in within Fundidora Park in the city centre.
On the same complex as two other venues the band have played - Arena Monterrey and Auditorio Citibanamex.
It was opened in 1991.
This festival only took place in 2014.
The band started their show on Sunday morning slightly later than the advertised time of 12:15am at 12:28am.
The final show of the Summer Tour 2014 with 'Too Late For Love' replacing 'Promises' in the setlist..
Read the full -
- 00 - Won't Get Fooled Again - (By The Who)/Video Screen Countdown - (PA)
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- View -
individual/medley songs by album
- 1993 - - 2
- 1992 - - 2
- 1987 - - 6
- 1983 - - 4
- 1981 - - 3
- Tour -
- Fan Recorded -
- Venue -
- Venue Address - Avenue Francisco I. Madero, Centro, 64010 Monterrey, N.L., Mexico
- Mexican State - Nuevo Leon
- Area Map -
- Last Show Here -
- Capacity - 12,000
- Attendance - 12,000
- Headliner - Def Leppard - 12:15am (12:28am)
- Support Act - Bone Thugs n Harmony - 9:45pm
- Support Act - Azealia Banks - 7:55pm
- Support Act - Vicentico - 6:10pm
- Support Act - Little Jesus - 4:45pm
- Support Act - Los Rumberos - 3:25pm
- Support Act - Atlas - 2:10pm
- Support Act - Funk Pterodactyl - 1:10pm
- 01 - - Lead Vocals
- 02 - - Guitars
- 03 - - Guitars
- 04 - - Bass
- 05 - - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
A view looking towards where the concert took place.
explore def leppard tour history