- Location / Stockholm, Sweden
- Venue / Globen / Stockholm Globe Arena
The first show by the band in this city since June 1992 on the Adrenalize 13-day club tour.
The opening night of the main European 'Adrenalize' tour with Ugly Kid Joe in support who would stay on the tour until September.
The third European tour leg to start in Stockholm after October 1983 and March 1988.
The first support band on the tour since B.B. Steal in Australia in July 1992.
The first time at this venue.
The venue is located in he Johanneshov district of the city next to the 8,000 capacity Hovet/Johanneshovs Isstadion and close to the 45,000 capacity Tele2 Arena stadium.
It was opened in February 1989 as the Stockholm Globe Arena and had its name changed in 2009 to Ericsson Globe. It is called the "Globen" locally.
'Ziggy Stardust' played briefly as a tribute to Mick Ronson who died the day before this show.
Following the last In the Round show in Ottawa, ON the band were now back to playing at one end with some of the ITR lighting rig used and a new stage featuring many levels of stairs and Rick atop a circular drum riser.
All of the lighting effects and lasers were still in use but would be gone by the time the next North American leg started in July.
A change of setlist with 'PSSOM' moved to the last encore song of the show in place of 'Photograph'.
The first time it had ever closed a Def Leppard show.
A decent quality audience filmed video exists from this show but does not start until midway through 'Too Late For Love'. The previously listed setlist was not correct (but now is having watched the video again).
about this show and tour leg and view video footage.
- 00 - Dirty Harry/Clint Eastwood Speech/Do You Wanna Get Rocked?
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -
- 05 -
- 06 -
- 00 - Phil Collen Guitar Solo
- 07 -
- 08 -
- 09 -
- 00 - Vivian Campbell Guitar Solo
- 10 -
- 11 -
acoustic medley section/Mick Ronson Tribute
- 00 - Back In Black by AC/DC - (Phil Collen)
- 00 - Enter Sandman by Metallica - (Vivian Campbell)
- 00 - - (By David Bowie) (Acoustic 1st Verse/Chorus Only)
- 12 - (Acoustic/Full Song)
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 - - (First time as show closer)
- View -
songs by album
- 1992 - - 6
- 1987 - - 8
- 1983 - - 3
- Tour -
- Tour -
- Staging - At One End
- Fan Recorded -
- Venue -
- Venue Address - Ericsson Globe, 121 77 Johanneshov, Sweden
- Swedish Province - Södermanland and Uppland
- Area Map -
- Last Show Here -
- Capacity - 16,000
- In The Round Show Capacity - n/a
- Attendance - n/a
- Total Gross - n/a
- Tickets - n/a
- Show Time - n/a
- Promoter - EMA Telstar & E.T. Concerts
- Headliner - Def Leppard
- Support Act - Ugly Kid Joe
- 01 - - Lead Vocals/Acoustic Guitar
- 02 - - Guitars
- 03 - - Guitars
- 04 - - Bass
- 05 - - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
A photo view from outside the venue. There is no Street View close to the arena.
A Street View inside the arena.
explore def leppard tour history