- Location / Rochester, NY, USA
- Venue / War Memorial Arena
- Event / An evening with Def Leppard
The first show by the band in this city since January 1988 on the Hysteria tour.
The third time at this venue which is now known as Blue Cross Arena.
The venue was known as the War Memorial and sometimes War Memorial Coliseum at the time of this show.
The venue was located in downtown Rochester near the Genesee River and was renovated in 1998.
It was opened in October 1955.
Ex-Foreigner singer Lou Gramm appeared on stage with the band in his home city.
Joe revealed in December 2016 that this was the show where Lou joined the band on stage to perform the Bad Company song 'Can't Get Enough (Of Your Love)'.
A song played a few days before with Jon Bon Jovi and Richie Sambora.
Vivian had been a member of Lou's band Shadow King in early 1992 when he was asked to join Def Leppard.
They fell apart due to lack of promotion.
Video of the performance exists which is owned by Joe - which was also revealed in the same interview.
- 00 - Dirty Harry/Clint Eastwood Speech/Do Ya Wanna Get Rocked?
setlist - (Unconfirmed)
- 01 - Let's Get Rocked
- 02 - Tear It Down
- 03 - Women
- 04 - Too Late For Love
- 05 - Hysteria
- 06 - Make Love Like A Man
- 00 - Phil Collen Guitar Solo
- 07 - White Lightning
- 08 - Foolin'
- 09 - Animal
- 00 - Vivian Campbell Guitar Solo
- 10 - Gods Of War
- 11 - Rocket (Extended Version)
- 12 - Bringin' On The Heartbreak (acoustic/electric)
- 13 - Have You Ever Needed Someone So Bad
- 14 - Armageddon It/Black Betty - (By Ram Jam)
- 15 - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- 16 - Rock Of Ages (extended sing-a-long)
- 17 - Love Bites
- 18 - Photograph
- 19 - (Can't Get Enough) Of Your Love - (By Bad Company) w/ Lou Gramm
songs by album
- 1992 - Adrenalize - 5
- 1987 - Hysteria - 8
- 1983 - Pyromania - 5
- Tour - Def Leppard Adrenalize/7-Day Weekend Tour 1992/1993
- Staging - In the Round
- Fan Recorded - none yet
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address - 100 Exchange Boulevard, One War Memorial Square, Rochester, NY 14614
- US State - New York
- Area Map - Google
- Last Show Here - 18th January 1988
- Capacity - 13,000
- In The Round Show Capacity - n/a
- Attendance - n/a
- Total Gross - n/a
- Tickets - n/a
- Show Time - n/a
- Promoter - Cellar Door/Belkin Productions.
- Headliner - Def Leppard
- Support Act - n/a
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Phil Collen - Guitars
- 03 - Vivian Campbell - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
share this setlist:
venue street view
A view inside the arena.
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history