- Location / Brooklyn, NY, USA
- Venue / Barclays Center
- Event / 34th Annual Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Induction
The first show in this city since July 2005 on the Rock Of Ages tour.
The band performed four songs as part of the 34th Annual Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony, presented by Klipsch Audio. This followed an introduction video, speech by Brian May inducting the band and the band members own induction speeches doen by Joe.
The band performed four of their own songs plus 'All The Young Dudes' with special guests Brian May and Ian Hunter. Rod Argent and Colin Blunstone from The Zombies, Steven Van Zandt (The E Street Band) and Susanna Hoffs from The Bangles also joined then on stage for the traditional all star jam section of the event.
Brian May gave a ten minute induction speech (including more than a few errors here and there) and was followed by Joe who also talked for ten minutes on behalf of the band who stood either side of him. Rick Allen received the biggest ovation of the night.
The ceremony was shown on HBO TV in the USA on 27th April and on 10th May by MTV UK.
Other performers and Inductees are - Stevie Nicks, Janet Jackson, Radiohead, The Cure, Roxy Music, The Zombies.
The first time at this venue which was first opened in September 2012.
A scheduled show at this venue in February 2016 was ultimately cancelled after Joe's vocal issues along with dates in San Antonio, TX and Atlantic City, NJ.
Read the full - Show Report
Read more about this event in the Lep History section.
- 00 - Intro Video/Induction Speeches
- Introduction Video
- Brian May Induction Speech
- Joe Elliott Acceptance Speech
- 01 - Hysteria
- 02 - Rock Of Ages
- 03 - Photograph
- 04 - Pour Some Sugar On Me
- 05 - All the Young Dudes (w/ Brian May/Ian Hunter & More)
songs by album
- Tour - Def Leppard Tour 2019
- Fan Recorded - none yet
- Event - Website
- Venue - Website
- Venue Address - 620 Atlantic Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11217
- US State - New York
- Area Map - Google
- Last Show Here - 9th July 2005
- Capacity - 17,000
- Attendance - n/a
- Performer/Inductee - Def Leppard
- Performer/Inductee - Stevie Nicks
- Performer/Inductee - Janet Jackson
- Performer/Inductee - The Cure
- Performer/Inductee - Roxy Music
- Performer/Inductee - Radiohead
- Performer/Inductee - The Zombies
- 01 - Joe Elliott - Lead Vocals
- 02 - Phil Collen - Guitars
- 03 - Vivian Campbell - Guitars
- 04 - Rick Savage - Bass
- 05 - Rick Allen - Drums
- 06 - Pete Willis - Guitars (Not in attendance)
- 07 - Steve Clark - Guitars (Posthumous)
- 00 - Brian May - Guitars (Guest Performer/Inductor)
share this setlist:
venue street view
get def leppard news
Stay in touch with the latest updates.
explore def leppard tour history