- Buy Single @ -
- Def Leppard Tour History -
- UK Release Date - 18th January 1993.
- US Release Date - n/a.
- Format - 7/12 Inch/CD/CASS.
- Producer - Mike Shipley/Def Leppard.
- Live Track 03 - Recorded 25th June 1987 in Tilburg, Holland.
- Live Track 04 - Recorded 29th May 1992 in Bonn, Germany.
- UK Record Label - Bludgeon Riffola/Phonogram.
- Special Formats - Picture Disc CD Single - part four of 'Let's Get Rocked' boxed set.
- Special Formats - Limited Edition 7 Inch Autographed Etched Disc.
- Special Formats - Numbered Limited Edition 12 Inch Picture Disc.
- UK Chart - 13 (6th February 1993/5 weeks on chart)
- US Chart - n/a.
- From The Album -
- News Link -
- News Link -
- Lead Vocals -
- Bass -
- Guitars -
- Drums -
- Guitars - - (Track 03 only)
Single Notes By dltourhistory
The fourth UK single from 'Adrenalize' was released in January 1993. 'Heaven Is' was released as the next single in the UK and reached number 13 on the UK Top 40 chart. The fourth straight UK Top 20 single from the album. It was also released in Germany, France and Japan.
In the UK and Germany a Limited Edition autographed etched 7" was released. Both songs were on Side A and the autographs etched around the Def Leppard logo label on side B. A unique collectors item. The CD was part four of the CD Singles box released with 'Let's Get Rocked' fitting into the bottom right slot. The 12" picture disc had a promo shot of Joe on the back.
A new Joe Elliott song 'She's Too Tough' (written in 1985) was included which had been previously recorded by Helix. A live track from Bonn, Germany 1992 and one from Tilburg, Holland 1987 were also featured.
CD Single Band Message
In your hands, you have the 4th Def track from Adrenalize: 'Heaven Is' - another view about that age old problem of perfect women. Backing this track is another from the obscure Elliott collection of songs: 'She's Too Tough'. The title speaks for itself!
We've thrown in 2 more live tracks: Our version of the Alice Cooper (we are not worthy) song 'Elected', recorded with Steve in Tilburg, Holland in 1987 and 'Let's Get Rocked' from our May '92 European tour - city of Bonn, Germany to be precise. The difference in the feel of the two tracks seems greater than the 5 year difference in recording, but, what the heck...
- Tracklisting >
- 01 -
- 02 -
- 03 -
- 04 -